The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalms 23:1-6

Book of Condolences

Notify of
guest
42 Tributes
Inline Feedbacks
Senior Pastor Elijah & Juliet Wandera
Senior Pastor Elijah & Juliet Wandera
1 year ago

Our deepest condolences to the Powell family at this time of sad loss ; may you be comforted by Gods peace and may he uphold you as you prepare to lay your dearest loved one Sister Aldeth to rest.
Be confident that she rests from her labour and a crown of life awaits her .
With all our love
PastorElijah &Juliet Wandera

Catherine Payne
Catherine Payne

Rest well dear friend.

The Williams Family (Tottenham)
The Williams Family (Tottenham)
1 year ago

Our deepest condolences to Michelle, Julie and Christopher Allen, and also the Powell family. May God grant peace and comfort at this sad time.

Bishop Neville&Joyce Fletcher
Bishop Neville&Joyce Fletcher
1 year ago

Be confident that she rests from her labour and a crown of life awaits her .
With all our love
The Fletcher Family

Arline Davis
Arline Davis
1 year ago

My sincere and deepest condolences to Bishop and all the Powell and Allen family at this difficult time. Praying that the Lord will comfort and strengthen you all of the passing of your dear sister mom aunt and all who knew her. 🙏

Konrad Schäfer
Konrad Schäfer
1 year ago

Condolences to Bishops Tedroy and Wilton Powell and all the Powell family from the Schäfers and the church in Mansfield. We pray for God’s comfort at this time of loss trusting that our dear sister is in His loving arms.

Sonia Williams
Sonia Williams
1 year ago

Condolences to your family. May the good Lord give you peace at this sad time

Albert & Karen Houslin
Albert & Karen Houslin
1 year ago

To the Allen and Powell family, we offer you our sincere condolences.

May God be a comfort for you at this time. She is resting with her Lord and saviour in her new body.

From Pastor Albert, Karen and the Hephzibah family in Aylesbury.

chrome_NT1404Xd7t.png
David & Natalie Williams
David & Natalie Williams
1 year ago

In loving memory of dear Sister Allen rest in peace…we’ll meet you in the morning.

Our sincere condolences to the family, continue to be strong in the Lord.

Gloria McGowan
Gloria McGowan
1 year ago

Sincerest condolences to the Powell and Allen families. May God grant you comfort and strength during your time of loss.
Blessings
From the McGowan family.

Blanche McCalla
Blanche McCalla
1 year ago

Condolences to The Powell’s and Allen family on the passing of Sis Aldeth Allen. Her journey with The Lord and organisation was one of selfless service especially while they serve in Africa. Heaven will surely worth it all. Our prayers are with the family for comfort at this time. Hoping with great assurance to meet the Saints in the First Resurrection. Rest in eternal peace. Donald & Blanche McCalla

Marlene Allen
Marlene Allen

To the Powell & Allen,
Condolences to you all.
It please almighty God to call
Sister Allen ( Flowers)🌼 home.
There is a void in your family, but be encouraged you will meet her again.

Heavens Blessings 🙏🏽
Marlene & Family

Caroline & family
Caroline & family
Reply to  Marlene Allen
1 year ago

Dear Michelle, Julie, Christopher and the Powell family, Accept our deepest condolences.The God of all comfort will get you through this difficult time and ease your pain.

Much love✝️