And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Notify of
guest
14 Tributes
Inline Feedbacks
PRINCE ADE-ODUNLADE
PRINCE ADE-ODUNLADE
1 year ago

My condolences to the family. May you find comfort and strength from the legacy that lives on. God bless you always

Anthony Keith SANDIFORD
Anthony Keith SANDIFORD
1 year ago

My condolences go out to all the family. Alex was a generous loving person. We came to know each other in the mid-60s whilst working at Wandsworth Bus Garage. We along with some others many of whom have passed had some great social times, especially in that area. Alex this is your time and may your soul rest in eternal peace. May your family cherish the good memories you shared with them over the years Tony and Elaine

Christine Stewart
Christine Stewart
1 year ago

To Karen & your family at this challenging time in your lives. May the Most High bestow upon you all; comfort, strength, love & light.
May you all continue to celebrate your father precious family member by honouring the love shared.
Lots of love from Christine, Serena & Jason.

Renee
Renee
1 year ago

He has always said he will know when is the right time. I pray he did. I am thankful that God blessed me with this man as an uncle. He always would say, My favourite niece. He knew how to lift up someone’s spirit, to encourage. I remember once we were going for a fancy dinner, and I was late because I was doing my hair. He waited so patiently for me, in spite of the money spent on the tickets. He said, “I am not leaving without my niece”. To him, his family was always important, and people more… Read more »

Margaret
Margaret
1 year ago

Our condolences goes out to the family especially Angela and Mrs Knight. Alex you will be sadly missed. R.I.E.P DanT and Margaret

Mormin line
Mormin line
1 year ago

Tout mes condoléances a la famille
Force et courage
Et que son âme repose en paix
💜 🙏🏾

Wendy
Wendy
1 year ago

You will be surely missed cuz, your voice we will miss the most and your encouragement ,S.I.P ❤️❤️❤️

Cliff
Cliff
1 year ago

Alex you will be miss Cuz
SIP My Brother until we meet again.

Myriam
Myriam
1 year ago

Forever in our thoughts “brother-in-law” gone but not forgotten, rest in peace with the angels 🙏🏽🙏🏽

mariana james
mariana james
1 year ago

Sincere condolences to my cousin Marie-claude and family. May u find comfort in the Lord and may he strengthen you all through this difficult time. SIP my friend. 💕 🙏 🥰

Last edited 1 year ago by mariana james
Donna
Donna
1 year ago

My cousin Alex, larger than life, you knew he was around around as you’d hear his booming voice. Always a joker and a man who lived his life by his own rules. You will be greatly missed may you rest in eternal peace

Lenny
Lenny
1 year ago

May his soul rest in peace, and his spirit have eternal life.